Purifying Facial $75 (60 minutes)
Deep pore cleansing is a facial using the traditional European method. Our purifying facial includes skin analysis, cleansing, relaxing massage of the face, neck and shoulders, steam, manual cleansing of pores, exfoliation, followed by a customized mask which is suitable for all skin types. Our soothing acne medicated treatment includes medicated peeling of the skin, followed by steam, careful extraction, and soothing medicated mask. This professional facial treatment is for those who have mild or severe acne conditions.
Purifying Facial Video
Acne Facial & Peel $85 (75 minutes)
Medicated treatment, including medicated peeling of the skin, followed by steam, careful extraction, and soothing medicated mask. This facial is for those who have mild or severe acne conditions.
Ampoules: Retinol, Oxygen, Azulen, Collagen, Placenta, Sage, Calenduala and many more.
Serums: Oxygen Serum, Environmental Control, Oil Control, Pigment Control and many more.
Facials & Masks Video
Special Masks $30
Peel off Vitaminin C + vegetable, Modeling, Lifting, Whitening, Chamomile, Oatmeal, Seamud, Seaweed, Pumpkin, Green Tea, Retinol, Olive Oil, Lavander, and others.
Vitamin C $100 (75 minutes)
Seaweed Mask (20 minutes) is the express ticket to clean and healthy skin. A soothing massage with C-Serum followed by a cooling and soothing fresh seaweed mask. Skin is clean, refreshed, healthy and vibrant. C-Serum Massage: This concentrated seaweed serum is a multi-vitamin supplement for the skin. It is gently massaged into the skin to help speed-up cell regeneration, healing and restoring. Seaweed Mask: Pure, fresh European seaweed is applied to the facial skin to help rejuveanate, tone and firm the skin dramatically.
Biolight Miracle Facial with Gluco-Sea Peel $120 (60 minutes)
This professional treatment helps brighten and diminish the appearance of hyper-pigmentation due to the sun, acne scars and hormonal changes while enriching the sking with its added anti-aging benefits. Brightening and even out the skin tone. Clinical studies have shown that its marine and botanical actives work together to uncover a radiant, more luminous complexion. Clinically proven Hexapeptide is combined with natural extracts from Daisy and Licorice to help interrupt melanogenesis -the bio-chemical progress that causes hyper-pigmentation. Powerful anti-oxidant, natural botanicals and seaweed plants work to give skin a glowing radiant complexion.
Four Layer Facial $110 (75 minutes)
The Four Layer Facial is our Premier anti-aging treatment. Experience layer upon layer of pure, fresh European seaweed to rejuvenate, tone and help firm the skin dramatically.
This hydrating treatment mineralizes and balances the skin using the nourishing properties of the sea and earth.
- Layer 1: Seaweed filtrate is a concentrate of freshly-harvested seaweed. It softens lines, adds moisture and helps rebalance and tone skin tissues.
- Layer 2: A three-movement facial massage is given with a creamy hydrating formula. Lasting benefits include improved circulation and skin elasticity.
- Layer 3: The fresh seaweed mask is the cooling and soothing treatment that hydrates while improving skin tone and clarity.
- Layer 4: The mineral mask is the grand finale. It creates its own gentle warmth to activate the properties of the seaweed mask beneath it.
The results are impressive: Younger-looking skin with visibly renewed moisture and an afterglow taste that lasts. Just touch your skin, and feel the difference.
Hydra Dew Express Lift Facial $110 (75 minutes)
This facial helps to give skin a Virtual lift! Codium Tomentosum Seaweed provides in-depth moisturization. Waterlily, Palmitoyl Proline, and calming Willowherb Extracts ensure immediate calming and soothing. Essential Fatty Acids of Sunflower, Sesame and Almonds work to re-establish the hydra-lipidic protective barrier; while Bearberry combats hyper-pigmentation to lighten and brighten the complexion. Rich in Beta Carotene, B Vitamins, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron Minerals. Hydra Dew Express Lift Facial delivers maximum results in minimum time.
- Cleanses: This procedure lifts away makeup & daily debris without disturbing the skin's delicate protective barrier. It uses an ultra mild & soap-free cleanser that contains Hydrolyzed Oat Protein that improves elasticity and condition.
- Tones: Toner is applied to bind and restore proper moisture and balance.
- Moisturizes: Light and fast-penetrating moisturizing cream makes the skin supple, luminous and visibly dewy. Marine moisture factor from seaweed boosts the skin's natural moisture retention.
- Express Mask: A deep acting moisturizing formula makes dry skin smooth and dewy. Hexpapeptide smoothes out complexion providing an alternative to Botox.
Vita Cura Firming Facial $115 (75 minutes)
The Vita Cura 5 Phase Firming Facial is based on an exclusive combination of natural marine and herbal ingredients to invigorate, lift and firm mature skin, providing advanced skin repair. The treatment provides an instant trigger to younger looking skin. Long term benefits to preserve elasticity, improve oxygenation and help prompt cell renewal. By understanding the science behind natural therapies, we are able to provide the most advanced skin solutions for today's client. Plastic Surgen recommended. Together these 5 phases provide unsurpassed anti-aging results:
- Phase 1: Vita Cura Enzymatic Micropeel — This papaya-based peel gently reveals brighter, younger looking skin and vibrant complexion.
- Phase 2: Vita Cura Cell Renewal Serum — This serum is massaged into skin to promote cellular repair, improve circulation, decrease dryness and provide protection from oxidative damage.
- Phase 3: Vita Cura Triple Firming Treatment Cream — This phase firms the skin th three dramatic ways. Messanger Pentapeptides acts faster than Retinol, without the redness and irritation, Marine Biopeptides stimulate collagen production and cell renewal, and Red Clover Extract provides a hormonal trigger to younger looking skin. The Triple Friming Treatment cream is applied using the Lydia Sarfati Classic Facial Massage Technique.
- Phase 4: Vita Cura Firming Mask — Spirulina and Laminaria Digtata Seaweeds firm and smooth the skin while enhancing the action of previous layers.
- Phase 5: Vita Cura Opti-Lift Serum — A Biopolymer of Almond protein provides immediate and visible lifting properties that you can see and feel
An eye treatment can be part of any facial.
Rejuven-Eyes / Anti-Wrinkle: This wonderful treatment from France covers the full spectrum of problems, including dark circles, lines and wrinkles, dryness and puffiness. You see visible improvements after the very first treatment. For better results, a series of six weekly treatments is recommended.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Soya Eye Mask: This peel-off mask covering the entire eye area will cool, hydrate and nourish the eye contour. ( This is not recommended for clients who suffer from claustropobia).
Duration: 15 Minutes
Time Expert Eye Treatment: This treatment includes an eye patch and eye balm for lines and wrinkles around the eye contour.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Collagen Eye and Lip Treatment: A collagen patch mask instantly helps to firm and minimize fine lines, giving a moisturizing effect around the eye and lip area.
Duration: 15 Minutes
Revitalizing Eye Rescue: A firming and toning “wake-up call” for the most delicate area of the face. Cleaning and exfoliating around the eye area before applying oxygenating serum are followed by a 5 minute pressure point massage. After the massage, Colloidal Oatmeal Masque is applied to the eye area for 10 minutes. The treatment is finished by applying Multi Active Power Firm for brighter, rested resiliency in the eye area.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint: This treatment adds the color tint to your choice to discolored natural, or aging hair, including eyelash, eyebrow, mustache and side burns (using vegetable dye). You will see spectacular results in only a few minutes.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Treatments and Pricing
PRICE & DURATION
Collagen Eye Mask
Revitalizing Eye Rescue
Eye Pads (Vitamin C, Cucumber or Green Tea)
$40 (20 min)|
$20 (15 min)
$15 (15 min)
$40 (20 min)
$25 (20 min)
$15 (20 min)
$20 (25 min)
Time Expert Facial $120 (75 minutes)
The first comprehensive treatment for the visible signs of the passing of time. Expression wrinkles are produced by photo aging and age itself. TimeExpert without micro infections appears to neutralize skin contractions, fill in expression lines and smooth wrinkles. (This facial does not include deep pore cleansing.)
Calm Your Skin $80 (60 minutes)
This extra gentle facial is designed to calm, balance, sensitive or irritated skin. Redness is diminished and skin is smoothed and protected from further stress or environmental elements. Recommended for skin with rosacea.
Smooth Skin Treatment
The Smooth Skin System is a new non-invasive, non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure. It is a revolutionary treatment that encourages the production of new collagen in the various layers of skin, replacing aged and sun damaged collagen, plumping the skin, smoothing wrinkles and toning the skin and muscles. The Smooth Skin System integrates 5 non-invasive technologies designed to restore the skin's metabolic functions, taking years off the appearance of the skin, without having to resort to painful surgical procedures.
This remarkable system addresses each problem at its source.
- Encouraging cell renewal and the growth of healthy new skin.
- Activating new-collagen production, restoring volume and elasticity to the skin while pumping wrinkles.
- Relaxing dynamic lines, softening the areas of facial expression such as crow's feet, worry lines and lip wrinkles.
- Tightening the skin to a youthful smoothness and tautness.
- Redefining the facial contour During the Smooth Skin treatment procedure energy is directly transferred to the cells. Scientific research has shown that tissues can be stimulated and reprogrammed to resume their natural youthful functions.
How does the treatment work?
A Smooth Skin System treatment involves combining several widely recognized "age reversal" technologies.
Waves of energy produced by the system gently vibrate and heat the tissue, reorganizing the skin's scaffolding and stimulating new collagen production. The effect tightens and rejuvenates the skin in the targeted area.
Frequency-Specific Microcurrents are simulataneously transferred thourgh the skin layers improving muscle tone. Through the simultaneous application of all these technologies the Smooth Skin treatment delivers unparalleled synergy in a single, 30-minute treatment.Series of 6 or 12 are recommended according to the skin condition.
How will I feel during the treatment?
Prior to treatment, a "Smooth Skin" gel is applied on the skin. The gel consists of nutrients known to boost collagen regeneration. During treatment, cutting-edge technologies are combined to ensure penetration.
During the treatment, you will feel relaxed and comforatable. Unlike IPL or laser treatments which rely on thermal damage, the Smooth Skin System is non-invasive and toatally natural. Individuals whith sensitive skin may experience a lingering warmth or mild redness on the treated area which will fade within a few hours. Since there is no recovery time rquired, you can rceive a treatment and go back to work or resume your activities immediately.
How quickly should I expect to see results?
You should notice an improvement in the texture and tautness of your skin immediately after the first treatment. Results are gradual. It can take 4 - 6 weeks for the skin's natural collagen renewal process to full take effect.
Visible results after only one treatment: Fine lines and wrinkles are noticeably softened. The facial contour is redefined and toned without any adverse effects. Skin tone is exceptionally radiant.
A series of treatments will take years off the appearance of your skin and will leave you with younger looking skin, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, improved elasticity and a noticeably redefined facial contour.
Aging process and wrinlkes
Day to day our face is the first thing people notice. As we age, it is often the first area to show signs of aging. What contributes to premature facial aging and what makes us look old? More importantly can we reverse the process?
Several factors contribute to facial aging. Some of the most obvious extrinsic influences are well known and include environmental factors, nutrition, chemicals we use on or around our face, whether or not we moisturize, weather and smoking, to name a few. These all accelerate the formation of wrinkles around our eyes, mouth, and forehead, as well as promote sagging skin, age spots and redness.
Intrinsic factors are associated with the natural aging process and are therefore unavoidable. As we age, our cells become less efficient. Metabolic processes slow, causing deterioration in three distinct skin layers: the epidermis, the dermis and the muscle tissue beneath.
The good news is that these things can be treated, and in many cases largely reversed. By combining scientifically based technologies during treatment, we are able to improve a wider range of age-realted issues.
How many treatments do I need?
Age, lifestyle and skin condition will determine the number of treatments required. During the consultation, we will conduct a thorough analysis of your skin to determine the number of sessions you will need.
While clients usually report a visible improvement after just one treatment, a series of corrective treatments is recommended to achieve lasting results.
Treatment $100 (30 minutes)
Treatment with Mask $120 (45 minutes)
Series of 6 or 12 are recommended according to the skin condition.
Full Face $250
Face and Neck $350
Face, Neck and Chest $500
Fractional Laser Treatment
One Treatment $300
3 to 5 treatments are needed.
One Treatment $300
3 to 5 treatments are needed.
Botox is an FDA approved purified protein which is injected into targeted muscles and temporarily blocks nerve signals that cause muscle movements, essentially relaxing the muscle which reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
Botox injections only take a few minutes and will remain effective for 3-6 months.
About Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are smooth injectable gels made from naturally occurring hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers add volume to these depleted areas to restore your face to a more natural youthful appearance. In just one short appointment, you will immediately see the esthetic results which last up to 6 months.
A typical plasma injection procedure may take anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes.
Price determined upon consultation..
Lamprobe and Cryoprobe
What is Lamprobe?
As the greater mass of the American population ages, many minor skin abnormalities appear in the aging skin that may affect the aging baby boomers both physically and psychologically. The declining ozone layer has led to a dramatic increase in various skin disorders including sun damaged skin that may act as precursors to skin cancer. Treatment for these skin conditions is being sought after in today’s society because this population, besides wanting to look younger and more attractive as long as possible, are also very interested in preventative health care.
The skin changes that occur with aging, various skin abnormalities or lesions proliferate in certain ethnic populations. Minor skin conditions such as age spots, telangiestasia or skin tags are more commonly found in certain ethnic groups. For example, fibromas appear more frequently among the black population and telangiestasia (a.k.a. broken capillaries) are more visible on the cheek and nose of Caucasian skin. With age, multiple skin tags proliferate mainly on the neck, breasts and axillae, and in the skin folds in the obese. Oily skins suffer from asphyxiated pores with sebaceous secretions sometimes hardening on the skin’s surface, and no amount of manual extraction can release the suppressed sebum. Milias (a.k.a. whiteheads) are found on any skin type but occur more frequently in oily skins or very dry skins due to poor exfoliation. Among dark-skinned individuals (Fitzpatrick Skin Types III-VI) hyperpigmentation is a major source of concerns especially in aging.
Lamprobe helps remove these minor skin abnormalities.
Keratoses refer to the excess production of keratinized cells or hyperplasia. Keratoses are soft or hard keratinized cells and appear in different forms:
- Seborrheic Keratosis: These are benign skin lesions that are small to large in size and are quite common during middle age or late years. They are not derived from sebum and actually originate in the epidermis. They appear warty, pigmented ( dirty yellow to black), scaly and somewhat flat in shape, sometimes with a cone-like projection and appear stuck on the skin. They are most common on the back, face, scalp and chest and differ from acitinic keratosis which are more erythematous (reddish) and scaly.
- Acitinic Keratosis (“actinic” refers to sun): These are flat hyperpigmented lesions (a.k.a. liver spots) that appear dry, hard and rough in texture. They are commonly found in sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs and back of hands) among middle-aged individuals, especially among those who tend to freckle easily e.g. blondes and red heads. Some eventually transform into squamous cell carcinoma. They differ from solar lentigo by appearing to be somewhat erythematous(reddish). These lesions are also commonly found among those individuals who are always in the sun and work in outdoor occupations such as gardeners. Repeated episodes of scaling occurs after sun exposure. They are different from seborrheic keratosis which are greasy, scaly and pigmented.
- Fibromas: These are benign tumors that are either flat, raised, small or large. They either sit on the skin’s surface or are found attached by a short thin neck or peduncle. Pedunculated fibromas vary in size from pea-sized to larger ones and are soft tumours of normal to darker color. Sometimes they fall off by themselves.
- Skin Tags: A skin tag is a small fibroma that appear either single or in multiple formation and sometimes referred to as an achrochordon. They are commonly found on the neck, breasts and axillae, and constant friction from necklaces or shirt collars contribute towards their formation in these areas. Sometimes they appear on the eyelids. They can become inflamed if they are repeatedly irritated when tissues are rubbed together in friction e.g. wearing chains on the neck or in the skin folds of the obese. After age 30, they proliferate and some individuals can have more than 200 or more on the breast or neck. This can pose psychological stress on some individuals who tend to wear scarves or high collars to hide them. Deratosis Papulosa Nigra are skin tags that are prevalent in Fitzpatrick Skin Types V to VI including African and Afro-Caribbean. These lesions appear in adolescence and increase with aging. They are darkly pigmented with no scales and believed to be genetically caused. They are commonly found on the face and neck, especially on the cheeks and orbital areas.
These lesions are associated with sebum, the oily secretions of the sebaceous glands:
- Milias ( a.k.a. whitehead): These plugs of sebum area covered with layer/s of statum cornified cells and are commonly found on the facial area where there is poor skin exfoliation such as very oily or very dry skins. They can also occur during the healing of traumatic scars. Milias are commonly found on the forehead and cheeks, and when they are found under the eyes, they can be caused by eyeglasses that obstruct skin exfoliation. Our advice is to clean the eyeglasses regularly and use deep cleansing products and / or peeling masks to enhance skin exfoliation and thus prevent their formation.
- Pimples: These raised lesions are filled with pus and are common in acneic skins or skins with breakouts. Dirt, makeup and keratinized cells in the hair follicle pug the sebaceous duct. This blockage eventually leads to the rupture of the follicle into the upper layers of the dermis resulting in tissue inflammation. Phagocytes (white blood cells) rush to the area to protect the body and the resulting pus consists of dead bacteria, keratinized cells, free fatty acids and cholesterol. When the lesion is red and inflamed, it is called a papule and should not be touched. Many individuals find it irresistible and tend to squeeze the pimple causing infection, eventually leading to post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation or scarring.
- Sebaceous Cyst: This is a lesion associated with acneic skin and occurs when the overburdened sebaceous duct breaks down and leaks out into the deeper dermis leading to phagocytic action. A hardened wall forms around the infection and this appears on the skin’s surface as a hard, raised and painful lesion with no surface opening. The cyst also contains keratinized cells and is usually non-inflammatory unless it ruptures. If left alone, sometimes it can heal on its own. It occurs commonly on the scalp, face, neck or trunk and should be referred to a dermatologist to have them excised. The client should be advised to avoid touching it, stay on a healthy diet and refrain from eating inflammatory foods.
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia: Chronic sun damage contributes towards these lesions resulting in enlarged sebaceous glands. They appear as a soft, yellowish papule with a cauliflower-like or doughnut-shaped appearance ranging in size from 2 to 3mm. They are usually solitary and appear on the forehead and cheeks, particularly on oily and asphyxiated skins. Manual extraction will not release any sebum and these lesions give a rough texture to the skin.
- Xanthelasma ( a.k.a. cholesterol deposits): These are soft yellowish plaques of lipids usually found in the periorbital (around eyes) area. They are very tiny to medium in size and some may be raised. Some individuals are predisposed towards them. They are believed to be related to abnormal lipid metabolism.
They appear in different forms, an excessive amount giving the skin a reddish or “couperose” complexion. They may be hereditary or caused from any constant exposure to excessive blood stimulation such as alcohol, caffeine, hot drinks, physical exertion, excessive spicy foods, high blood pressure, drugs, sun exposure and high emotional individuals whose skins gets red or flushed easily. Vascular lesions are more noticeable in fair skinned individuals. (Fitzpatrick skin types I to II):
- Telangiestasia ( a.k.a. broken capillary): These tiny, superficial dilated blood vessels appear as red wavy lines on the skin, particularly around the nose, cheeks and even the décolleté area. Constant blood stimulation causes the thin elastic walls of the capillaries to vasodilate eventually leading to breakage. Thin, blotchy skins as well as those who suffer from allergies are more likely to suffer from telangiestasia but they can also occur from skin trauma such as a fall. When they are small, bright red dots with radiating threads, they are called spider nevi. Compression of the central arteriole will blanch the lesion. Larger capillaries (a.k.a broken veins) on the legs are associated with the venous system and needs sclerotherapy, a medical procedure. They are commonly seen in women and may be associated with pregnancy, oral contraceptive use, and compression of tissues when women cross their legs regularly.
- Hemangiomas ( a.k.a. angiomas, ruby points or blood spots): Hemangiomas are minor vascular abnormalities of the skin found on the face, neck chest or back. There are many types varying in depth (superficial to deep), clinical appearance and location. Cherry angiomas are bright red to purple dots of blood usually found on the upper trunk such as the neck area. In children, they are called strawberry hemangiomas and appear raised, red and soft with a strawberry-like lobule but usually disappear in adulthood.
What is Cryoprobe?
CryoProbe or Cryotherapy is an old art and is being revived to effectively treat many of the aformenationed minor skin lesions. In contrast to heat therapy, skin lesions are frozen with the use of nitous oxide. Healing is excellent without scarring. Cryotherapy or Cold Therapy utilizes a temperature of over -198.5 degrees Celsius with tissue destruction occuring from -30 degrees Celsius onward. It is well tolerated by the client with very little discomfort during the treatment. The latest device in cryotherapy is a new microtechnolgy called the CryoProbe. The CryoProbe destroys cellular tissue (epidermis) within three seconds but does not destroy the fibrous tissue ( the dermis). Therefore it is a safe non-invasive treatment for most skin lesions such as warts, keratosis, telangiestasia, fibromas and even hyper-pigmentation on darker skinned individuals. This technology allows a direct gas expansion of N2O gas on the skin keeping a constant pressure of 55 Bar. A darkened blister forms within 3 weeks after treatment and the skin lesion gradually disappears as the dead skin peels away. It should be noted that results are much slower in skin types III to VI since their skins tend to hyperpigment very easily and therefore will take longer to heal.
Recommended for: skin lesions such as warts, keratoses, telangiestasia, fibromas and even hyperpigmentation on darker skinned individuals.